On Christmas Day, Nathan, Julie and Avery braved the
winter storm and ventured East! They made it - just in
time to enjoy fresh lefsa that Mom and I made!
Laterthat afternoon, Steve and Sandy
(John's parents) came over to visit as well.
winter storm and ventured East! They made it - just in
time to enjoy fresh lefsa that Mom and I made!
Laterthat afternoon, Steve and Sandy
(John's parents) came over to visit as well.
I mentioned the winter storm...this is John on
Saturday morning blowing out our driveway...
Saturday morning blowing out our driveway...
Avery LOVED her new horse that the Wicklunds
gave her! The horse actually made galloping noises, etc.
She just giggled as everyone pulled her around on it!
gave her! The horse actually made galloping noises, etc.
She just giggled as everyone pulled her around on it!
Avery sure enjoyed opening presents. This was the best
present - a Curious George Jack in the Box.
She would NOT stop giggling...so stinkin cute!

present - a Curious George Jack in the Box.
She would NOT stop giggling...so stinkin cute!
And here we are...mom had to have a picture of the kiddos.
Ned & Jenna, John and I (8 months), Nathan, Julie and Avery.
I think this was the 3rd camera and Avery was
beginning to miss her new toys! :)
We had a great Christmas, ate too much as usual, played
lots of games but most importantly spent lots of time together!
Ned & Jenna, John and I (8 months), Nathan, Julie and Avery.
I think this was the 3rd camera and Avery was
beginning to miss her new toys! :)
We had a great Christmas, ate too much as usual, played
lots of games but most importantly spent lots of time together!

No comments:
Post a Comment