
Yup...still kickin at 40 weeks...baby for sure...me, barely. Ha.
As John took this picture he had to ask me to smile...as
I'm totally not into it at this point and just want to meet the baby.
Soon enough - it's 2:30am as I post this on Friday morning
and I'm having contractions and unable to sleep at the moment.
SO - I figured I might as well blog... :) Went to the DR this am -
HB 130, things still moving forward...he wants to give me the weekend
and come back early week. Although - he did say he thought he'd
be seeing me soon. To be continued..............
Soon enough - it's 2:30am as I post this on Friday morning
and I'm having contractions and unable to sleep at the moment.
SO - I figured I might as well blog... :) Went to the DR this am -
HB 130, things still moving forward...he wants to give me the weekend
and come back early week. Although - he did say he thought he'd
be seeing me soon. To be continued..............

Love you! ---
ReplyDelete