

Kate is 3 months...stats are 12lbs 5oz. and 24 1/2 inches...
I know, I know...it's been a while since I've posted. We're
a little busy these days! Back to work - which is GREAT.
Kate is at daycare and doing great as well. Kate is busy
playing with toys, belly laughing and she has rolled over about
5 times...but now since she found her hands she's busy playing
and chewing with them. Which means...DROOL and lots of it!

I know, I know...it's been a while since I've posted. We're
a little busy these days! Back to work - which is GREAT.
Kate is at daycare and doing great as well. Kate is busy
playing with toys, belly laughing and she has rolled over about
5 times...but now since she found her hands she's busy playing
and chewing with them. Which means...DROOL and lots of it!

Attempting cereal...trying to get used to a spoon at the moment
but we'll get there! Right now she just makes a funny face and spits it out.

but we'll get there! Right now she just makes a funny face and spits it out.
Hanging out with daddy...we've had TOO MUCH rain
this year...but the bright side is more daddy time which she LOVES.

this year...but the bright side is more daddy time which she LOVES.

Tummy time

1st Mother's Day!

Cousin Avery came to visit - she loves Kate. Tries to share
her half eaten anything...it's so cute.
her half eaten anything...it's so cute.
Avery going in for a kiss...Avery loves to give kisses and tickle feet. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment